- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper powder
- 6 medium courgette (circa 600 gr)
- 1 can Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- ½ organic lemon juiced + zest
- optional 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add the garlic, red pepper powder and let cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add the zoodles and cook for 3-5 minutes
Once cooked, stir in the lemon juice/zest and tuna.
Toss to combine and heat up the tuna.
If used, sprinkle the parsley and serve.
Yields 2 servings