- 300gr minced meat
- 1/4 cup minced fresh onion
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp maldon salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 large free range egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can tomato
- 250gr hot cooked spaghetti
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh basil
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Shape the meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Place a large nonstick skillet, greased, over medium heat until hot. Add the meatballs, and cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides.
Discard the fat.
Stir in the canned tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until the meatballs are done, stirring occasionally.
Serve the meatballs over spaghetti, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.